1. Personal Information: Personal information includes any information regarding a natural person that may be used directly to identify the person. Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number and in some cases, credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address, and location data.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
3. Non Personal Information: Non Personal information is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
4. Computer Information Collected: When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information.
Automatic Information: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you—re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
5. How We Use Your Information: We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Customizing Our Website: We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties: We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us concerning our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
Data Aggregation: We reserve the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information: We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of SMARTX, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
8. Onward Transfer outside Your Country of Residence: Any Personal Information, which we may collect on this site, may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to any such location.
9. Social Media Interactions: We invite you to socialize and share your participation with this site and purchases. If you choose to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Vimeo, you will be allowing interaction with these platforms or other external platforms directly from this site, and in the process, you may be sharing certain profile elements, including your comments. This sharing is subject to each social media program’s privacy policies.
10. Children’s Online Policy: We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please contact our site as provided below under “Contact Us”, and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
Google Data Safety Section
At SmartX Technology Inc, we take the privacy and security of our users’ data seriously. We want to ensure that you understand how we handle your data when you use our app.
We use the data we collect to provide and improve our app and to personalize your experience. We do not sell your data to third parties. We may share your data with third-party service providers that assist us in providing our app, but we only share the data that is necessary for them to perform their services, and we require them to protect your data and not use it for any other purpose.
We also use Google services to help us provide and improve our app. When you use our app, Google may collect and process certain data, such as your device’s advertising ID, IP address, and crash reports. Google’s collection and processing of this data is subject to its own privacy policies.
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze usage data about our app. This helps us understand how users interact with our app and identify areas where we can improve it. We use Google’s Firebase platform to provide certain app features, such as push notifications and in-app messaging.
We take reasonable measures to protect your data, but no system can guarantee absolute security. We cannot guarantee that your data will be free from unauthorized access or use.
By using our app, you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your data as described in this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our app.
12. Contact Us: If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at:
[email protected] or https://smartxhub.com.